Tracy is a tenacious and driven marketer at Informatica with over 20 years of experience in tech. She believes in using integrated data across business applications to align marketing strategy with the buyer’s journey, for the main purpose of spurring business success.
To Tracy, inclusive leadership should include:
– Commitment to improve diversity and inclusion and treating all team members with fairness and respect.
– Courage to admit that you don’t have all the answers on what needs to change or how to change it.
– Awareness of bias as an individual and as an organisation and having an understanding of different kinds of personal biases and learning to self-regulate.
– Curiosity and openness to different ideas and perspectives to continuously learn and improve.
– Cultural intelligence and confidence to lead cross-cultural teams.
– Collaboration and building trust so everyone feels comfortable speaking up and empowering teams to handle difficult situations.